12 October, 2011

Your Suggestions & Requests Are Needed!!


As the holiday seasons approach us keep your eyes peeled for my "12 Days of Christmas Cookies" series.  I will be posting a new recipe for a cookie with pictures EVERY day.  I'll be starting that on December 1st.  It will of course run 12 days with the last recipe posting on December 12th, allowing all of YOU to have 12 days to make these before Christmas Eve hits.  Depending on demand and response I will add an extra "bonus" flogged recipe for a candy, a pan of bars or sweet breads on the same day I post a cookie recipe.  

I of COURSE will be keeping up with going to my list of "to eats" leading up to this and interspersing all of that with intermittent home cooking as always.  As I assert in my tag line for my flog, "I eat, I cook, I blab and you reap all the benefits", so I'm glad to finally be sharing MORE things I make in my own home along with what I experience when my family and I venture out into the city.  At any rate, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the series and maybe even find some NEW favorites your family will turn into a tradition like my family did when I was growing up!!

Here are some photos of what I made LAST year....

Peanut Butter Kisses

Sugar Cookie Cutouts

Crackle Top Molasses

Mini Snowballs

Pinwheels

Snickerdoodles

 Jubilee Jumbles

There are several cookies, bars, candies and sweet breads I make that aren't shown here, so don't be afraid to let me know what you'd like to see.  I am taking suggestions and requests now, so don't be shy.  Send them to me via email at mrsstockham@gmail.com.  Please don't leave them in the comments section of my flog.  If I decide to try your suggestion or go with your request, I'll mention you in the post.  

Thank you in advance for participating and enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment